Powertrain – Engine systems
Powertrain – the essence of a vehicle.
The main components that are responsible for generating power need software development as well. Our expertise incorporates application for both ICEs (Internal Combustion Engine) and PHEVs (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle.)
Our expertise covers:
- basic software (basic layer)
- drivers for peripherals and microcontroller software for engine control
- generic software
- drivers of pulse generation and measurement
- communication drivers (FlexRay) and application modules (auto-coding with MatLab)
- fully AUTOSAR compliant projects
- application software
- Inter system communication
- Universal Diagnostic System (UDS)
- CAN, LIN, FlexRay interfaces configuration
- functionality of ECU hardware components test
- ECU test software development
Engine systems (Internal Combustion Engine):
Engine control, 14V Network Management, Failure Manager
PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle):
High Voltage Network, Manage High Voltage Battery, Manage Cooling, Failure Manager, Invertor Motor Control, Charge Management
We provide customized software, hardware, mechanical design solutions and system testing for the most diverse vehicle architectures and OEM strategies.
Find out more about what we do when it comes to automotive engineering, here.