Automotive development has risen since technology changes the industry. At AROBS, we understand the importance and the potential automotive software development will have in the future.
Powertrain – Engine systems
Powertrain – Engine systems – the essence of a vehicle.
The automotive industry started with a powertain. It is the muscular system of a vehicle. Thus, it incorporates all components that transform the power of the engine into movement.
There is a constant need for better engines that are not only more efficient in performance but also environmentally. Thus, the powertrain market is estimated to grow to over 600 billion by 2023.
A very important sub-sector of this is powertrains for electric vehicles. There is an incredible demand for these typs of engine systems.
The main components that are responsible for generating power need software development as well. Our expertise incorporates application for both ICEs (Internal Combustion Engine) and PHEVs (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle.)
Our engine systems expertise covers:
- basic software (basic layer)
- drivers for peripherals and microcontroller software for engine control
- generic software
- drivers of pulse generation and measurement
- communication drivers (FlexRay) and application modules (auto-coding with MatLab)
- fully AUTOSAR compliant projects
- application software
- Inter system communication
- Universal Diagnostic System (UDS)
- CAN, LIN, FlexRay interfaces configuration
- functionality of ECU hardware components test
- ECU test software development
Engine systems (Internal Combustion Engine):
Engine control, 14V Network Management, Failure Manager
PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle):
High Voltage Network, Manage High Voltage Battery, Manage Cooling, Failure Manager, Invertor Motor Control, Charge Management
We provide customized software, hardware, mechanical design solutions and system testing for the most diverse vehicle architectures and OEM strategies.
Find out more about what we do when it comes to automotive engineering, Engine systems here.