AROBS, partner of BCR InnovX Accelerator, in Transylvania
The registration for the startup cohort started! Apply untill 6th of March!
BCR InnovX Accelerator was a great success, at its first edition, in 2019, with over 300 entrepreneurs registered.
In 2020, the programme is extended in Transylvania and AROBS is the proud partner of the accelerator. Voicu Oprean, Founder & CEO of AROBS, is the brand ambassador of InnovX and mentor for the tech companies to be incubated.
From young hopefuls and local startups to successful corporations, InnovX & AROBS look forward to meeting all the innovative entrepreneurs who want to expand their business. The Accelerator is the place where you can learn from some of the best tech and IT professionals in the world how to take your ideas to the next level and be a player on the international innovation scene.
The BCR InnovX accelerator will recuit in 3 cities: Cluj, Iasi, Bucharest, to get closer to great innovators in all 3 Romanian regions.
InnovX prepared the most interesting incubation programme available for the tech Romanian startup companies:
- A 2-week incubation phase for 20 startups in each of our 3 locations: The Office Cluj-Napoca, FabLab Iasi and Mindspace Bucharest
- Up to 12 startups will be selected for the 6 weeks phase, you will have your office in the beautiful Mindspace Business District to meet potential clients, investors, and partners;
- You will refine your business proposition by using proven methodologies like the Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Model Generation, Disciplined Entrepreneurship;
- You will learn and be certified in high competitive courses provided through edX.org platform founded by Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- You will develop an application for the most competitive European Grants program: Horizon 2020, EIC Accelerator, with the possibility to attract blended finance for RDI up to EUR 2,5 million Euro in grants and EUR 7,5 million equity investment;
- We will exercise the perfect pitch in all formats: 60 seconds elevator pitch, 5 minutes fire pitch and the 15 minutes European Horizon 2020 pitch format;
- Our mentors will assist you to realize business plans adapted to all types of financing: banking loans, European grants, equity investments;
- Participate in workshops with experts in finance, law, intellectual property, marketing, branding, negotiations, sales;
- Develop your leadership skills and the ability to attract and motivate a dynamic team;
- Top 10 startups will have the opportunity to expose its innovation at Europe – Asia Connect Conference in Tbilisi, Georgia organized by Startup Grind in partnership with Google for Startups and pitch in front of investors from Silicon Valley;
- If you will finalize this phase you can enter for testing and validations with BCR and other big corporations and even win them as angel clients;
Are you ready to face BCR-InnovX accelerator challenge? Apply on www.bcr.ro/accelerator/ until:
21st of Feb for Iasi
6th of March for Cluj–Napoca
20th of March for Bucharest
Is my company eligible for the BCR InnovX Accelerator?
In order to register in the program, your turnover in 2019 has to correspond to one of the following categories:
● Startups Cohort: between 100,000 Euro – 1,000,000 Euro and / or you have attracted a financing / investment with a maximum value between 100,000 Euro and 1,000,000 Euro;
● Grinders Cohort: up to 100,000 Euros and / or you have attracted a financing / investment with a maximum value of 100,000 Euros;
● Scaleup Cohort: over 1,000,000 Euros and / or you have attracted financing / investment with a maximum value of over 1,000,000 Euros.
Remember the deadlines!
The enrollment deadline for Accelerator is as follows:
● for Startups Cohort: 06.03.2020
● for Grinders Cohort: 19.06.2020
● for Scaleup Cohort: 18.09.2020