Project Management Application for Agricultural NGOs
Social impact is one of our core values. Working on projects that reflect our values is a privilege. This is the case with this project, a cloud-native application for an NGO that helps other worldwide NGOs prosper in the agriculture sector.
With the created project management application, the client improved overall business indicators, centralizing all crucial data.
The initial challenge was related to the understanding of the requirements from the client, given the fact that the destiny of the project was unclear. With the help of their business analyst, everything fell into place, communication improved, and the previous application was entirely re-coded.
The second challenge was to move the built application to the latest technologies.
The final challenge was to integrate a timesheet application for accounting purposes.
The client was open to new ideas, so we approached them with suggestions for improvement. Afterwards we negotiated the implementation time, offering different deployment solutions, highlighting the pros and cons of each in order to facilitate the decision-making process based on our expertise.
- Zend Framework
- Material design
- Responsive design
Benefits and impact
The created application
- significantly improved overall business
- increased transparency on business processes, generating accurate reports</span
- timesheet and accounting features that save time and money
- integrated 5 third-party applications, including timesheet and accounting features that save time and money
- has data warehouse making the user able to verify past activities in great details
- facilitates the work of over 200 NGOs, managing over 8,000 projects
- improved response time by over 10 times
- provides push notification that helps the communication and tracking of every project