Internet of Things – something that once seemed just a piece of imagination, is making our lives easier today. Smart devices, home automation, and other objects with embedded systems show us that we do live in a world full of possibilities. More details in the article.
Fleet Management Solutions by AROBS, for CEE and ASIA
Fleet Management Solutions by AROBS: three fleet monitoring software products that made AROBS one of the leaders of this industry, in the Central and Eastern Europe & ASIA.
AROBS became one of the top fleet management solutions provider in countries of Central and Eastern Europe, like Romania, Hungary, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria and ASIA, Indonesia, growing organically and by acquisitions.
TrackGPS is a complete management fleet solution, using a GPS system, special devices and proprietary software, improved during 13 years of experience. The solution has been designed to cover your fleet’s essential needs, providing vehicle information in real time.
By processing the big data, the application generates reports, graphics and tables, which allow analysis and comparison according to specific parameters. The services are customized according to client’s specific needs
The solution also provides TrackGPS Mobile, an application developed for smartphones and tablets that operate on Android and iOS.
The benefits of using the TrackGPS fleet management solution:
- Operating and maintenance costs reduced by up to 20%;
- Real-time sensor-based data about security events;
- Automatic reports for fleet costs reimbursement;
- Real-time location and door-opening alerts;
- Up to 15% less road incidents.
Why TrackGPS fleet management solution by AROBS Transilvania Software?
- Over 4000 clients;
- Over 50.000 tracked vehicles;
- Over 100 reports;
- Application in 6 languages;
- Own intervention team;
- Over 80 partner services;
- Google, Here, OSM and local maps providers integrator.
TrackGPS platform may be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
TrackGPS solution is a highly scalable platform with an application available in 6 languages: Romanian, English, Hungarian, Russian, French and Indonesian. It comes in a SaaS version and supports different GPS hardware trackers, open for integration with other systems through dedicated API.
The flexible design covers all type of business, from various industries like public services, refrigerated transport, agriculture, road transportation, IT & telecommunications, courier services, banking & insurance.
Find out more:
SAS Grup-alarma.ro, one of the top fleet management solutions in Romania
AROBS acquired, in 2018, a company very well known in Romania for it fleet management solution and platform – SAS Grup, headquartered in Bucharest.
SAS Grup has created a complex fleet management system, chosen by many important companies in Romania. 0ur solution offers:
- State-of-the-art car GPS systems
- Updated maps, so that the online fleet monitoring process can be carried out with no errors
- Exact location of vehicles
- Devices to identify the driver and his driving behavior
- Devices that read the on-board computer providing all the information related to fuel consumption
- Sensors, which once integrated provide information on changes in the vehicle
- Complementary devices that extend the functionality of the system
- Litrometer probe for a clearer picture of fuel consumption
- Detailed digital reports (for each vehicle or for the entire fleet)
- Permanent assistance
- Assembly, training and maintenance throughout Romania
More about SAS Grup – read on alarma.ro
Skyshield Hungary one of the fleet management companies of the AROBS Grup
At the end of 2019, AROBS Pannonia, our Hungarian branch, acquired Skyshield, with a strong client base, with a very good fleet management solution, and complex services in fleet management. Read more about the acquisition here.
Read our latest blog posts
The technology we enjoy today started its existence, once upon a time, as mere fiction. For example, the everyday earphones
If you ever wondered where the robots are coming from, their literal place of birth is Czechia. The very first robot was born from the imagination of an exceptional writer.