This notice is aimed at our website http://www.arobs.com visitors (potential or existing clients / other partners, candidates, etc.)
In this notice, “we”, “us”, “ours”, “AROBS” refer to the company, its affiliates and subsidiaries. For further details about our company please consult the last section of this document. “You” refers to you, as a data subject in the position of a website visitor.
Protecting personal data that we process as a data controller represents one of the most important objectives in our business. We are aware of our responsibility for a secure and legally compliant processing. In order to achieve this, we commit to maintain a privacy management program, subject to continuous monitoring and improvement.
How we use your personal data
There are two ways in which we collect your personal data, namely: directly from you, such when submitting website forms and resumes or direct contact us and indirectly, when we collect data through cookies and other information technology.
When you communicate with us
We process data contained in any enquiry form you submit to us or directly, such as name, phone, email, role, company, country/region, for the purpose of communicating with you regarding your requirements or complaints.
When you subscribe to newsletter or other email alerts / participate to promoting campaigns / register and participate to our events/ evaluation campaigns on our products and solutions We process your personal information such as name and email to provide you with information about our products and services; we also process registration data as a participant in our promotional campaigns (data processing is done according to the Promotion Campaign Regulations / Specific Privacy Policies and Event Terms & Conditions that you may access for more information), such as: name, position in company, company, email or phone, etc.We may also ask you for feedback on our products and solutions.
When you apply for a job position
If you decide to create a profile / register an account in our Careers section we process your contact personal data, such as: name, email, phone, city, country. As the profile owner, you can manage and update the submitted user information mentioned above.
When you visit our website
We may process the following data automatically collected by our information systems or by cookies, such as your IP address, device type, location, browser settings, length of website visit, OS, website navigation paths or by cookies collectively collected while browsing the website.
The purpose of data processing
- Communication with you regarding any requests from your side, in order for us to be able to provide support and assistance (the requirements can be related to our products & services, complaints, information about events, campaigns, etc.).
- Promoting our company and the services offered by AROBS through newsletters and promotional campaigns.
- Improvement of our products / solutions by obtaining feedback from you
- Communication with candidates who submit their resumes, for the management of the entire recruitment process (analysis of the resumes, interviews, employment – if the candidate is accepted, further notifications about jobs, etc.)
- Operation, maintenance and improvement of our website functionality (in accordance with users’ needs or preferences) and ensure the security of its administration to diagnose connectivity issues and prevent fraud
- Marketing purposes, analysing visitors, website browsing preferences, users’ locations and behaviours, trends – to create a personalized experience for data subjects and improve AROBS presentation and promotion 7) For administrative, legal and evidential purposes in connection with the above activities as well as archiving and to defend our company against claims.
- The legal bases of processing for the purposes outlined above are: our legitimate interest (by ensuring that our actions do not prevail over your rights and freedoms), your consent (e.g.: this applies when it comes to direct marketing communications – newsletter , or installation of cookies that are not strictly required) as well as the execution of the contract (when there is a contract between you and us or there are steps to conclude it). We also process personal data considering the legal requirements.
How we use your personal data
We will hold collected personal data in a limited period of time, according to internal polices and any applicable legislation.
Regarding your user account that you set up for recruitment process (on Career webpage), if you do not update your profile in a limited period of time, your profile including your personal data may be deleted.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We may also disclose your personal data to authorities, public institutions (regulators, tax authorities, etc.), attorneys, insurance companies, auditors, external consultants only when this is necessary or it is a legal requirement.
There might be situations when we disclose your data in order to protect your vital interest or the vital interest of another person. We may also act similarly whenever necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Internationals transfer of personal data
In the processing of your personal data, we may transfer the data outside of the EEA (European Economic Area), whenever necessary to deliver it. In such cases, we comply to the international privacy legislation, by providing/ensure the proper secure transfer approved mechanisms, such as: adequacy decisions, EU Standard Contract Clauses (SCC), Privacy Shield).
Personal data security
We are accountable for protecting your personal data (collected directly or indirectly from you), therefore we are continuously focusing on the optimal functioning of our IT systems and all implemented organizational & technical controls, part of our information security management system (which is ISO 27001 certified).
As a person, you have certain rights you can exercise, while we will respond according to all the applicable legal requirements. It is important to emphasize that some of the rights enumerated below may apply only partially under certain circumstances; for further details as well as for any request please contact us.
Thus, your rights are:
To be informed regarding the way we process your personal data (this policy is an example of such information)
- To have access to your personal data that we might have (you can require us to provide you such information)
- To rectify your personal data (please contact us if you notice that your personal data is incorrect)
- To erase the personal data (in order to eliminate the data we hold, whenever applicable)
- To restrict and / or object the way we process your personal data
- Data portability (supply the data in transferrable format)
- To not be a subject to automated decisions and profiling, which produce legal or significant effect
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.ro)
We may update this Policy from whenever it is necessary and publish a new revision on this site. For this, we invite you to read this Policy regularly.
Other information and contact data
For any questions or clarification requests regarding the way we process your personal data or for requests about the exercising of your rights please contact us. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and support you in your endeavour.
AROBS TRANSILVANIA SOFTWARE SA
44-46, Henri Barbusse Street, Cluj Business Center; Social Headquarter – str. Donath, nr., 11, ap. 28, Cluj-Napoca, jud. Cluj, Romania
Register of Commerce number – J12/1845/1998; Unique Registration code – 11291045
Last Update: December 2019